Boothferry Fitmums & Friends launched on September 10th 2015. Over 90 people turned up to join us on our first run session.
We received lots of feedback on the night and some of this can be seen below. Scroll down for a selection of pictures from the night.
- Good to run as a team
- Knackered but I’ll be back
- Fun J
- Killed me – but I enjoyed it!
- Brill – made 2 miles, didn’t think I could! See you next week
- Great experience, fantastic support – coming back
- Thanks to Fitmums & Friends I am back running after 6 years
- Knackered but feel better for doing it
- Team Leaders very motivational
- First time here, enjoyed it. Easier than I thought it would be J
- Enjoyed it thanks
- Good luck Boothferry Fitmums, It was brilliant coming to support your 1st night – Ellie
- Great team support and encouragement for first time – thanks!
- Fab, Fun, Great leaders and good to run in a group J
- Fab run really enjoyed it J
- Enjoyed it thank you J
- Great support J
- Feel great for having a go. Thanks
- Loved Kirsty’s cool down
- I get anxious about group running, but shepherding is excellent, no worries
- Really enjoyed it, great fun, will join
- Really enjoyed it. Run Leaders very supportive! Looking forward to next week! Woo woo! J
- Loved it, Wendy (Run Leader) was inspirational
- Great support, great run leader – keep doing what you’re doing
Why dont you come along and join us?
Fitmums & Friends Juniors offers children aged 5+ years old the chance to take part in athletics and group running sessions. Kids take part in a range of runs from 1 to 3 miles depending on age, ability and availability of adult volunteer leaders!
- Beverley (East Yorkshire)
- Boothferry (West Hull)
- Cottingham (East Yorkshire)
- Dearne Valley (South Yorkshire)
- Grimsby (N.E Lincs)
- East Hull
- Harrogate (North Yorkshire)
- Hedon (East Yorkshire)
- Withernsea (East Yorkshire)
- York Rose (North Yorkshire)
- In The Pink Support Scheme
- Buggy Sessions
- The Fitmums Choir
- The Fitmums Cycle Squad
- Fitness Walk